of goodness

.:
(via)

"The seasons change and you change, but the Lord abides evermore the same, and the streams of His love are as deep, as broad, and as full as ever." -Charles Spurgeon

7 years ago yesterday, October 10th, I moved to my current house. 7 years is the longest I've stayed in one place. 7 years here, 7 years at one other house, and 4 years of 2 other houses. I've also lived in a hotel for a week, stayed with another family for one (or was it two?) months. Stayed in two different rental houses for a month each until house contracts went through. Only one time did we already know someone in the town we were moving to. So you might say life for me has been full of a lot of hellos and goodbyes. And I agree with that. We are always moving through life, always changing, meeting new people, leaving some behind. You could say life is all about seasons. Seasons of
weather, seasons of life, seasons of learning, seasons of trial, and heartache, and healing, and growth.

"Your need for Me is as constant as the outflow of My Love to you." -Sarah Young, Jesus Calling

Through all these seasons, God is always good. Even when you don't think you deserve it, even when you're having struggles with family or friends, when you or a loved one are sick, hurt or dying, when you see other people where you wish you were, He is still good. He is our Father of Lights - He is light and in Him there is no darkness.



Quick note before I go: I have decided to take a month-long break from all social media (which, in my mind, includes blogging.) so I have a couple of posts scheduled for while I'm gone, but don't worry! I promise I will be back! I have some fun ideas for posts in the works. See you soon!

We have a good, good Father,
Sarah

p.s. Go show Rose some love, won't you?



No comments :

Post a Comment