LIFE

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

In September my sister Moriah and I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert, and since we were in town, we stayed the night with our friend Erin and her two pug-children. That's Lilo. ;) Erin is such a fun and loving person. She's an amazing photographer (see here) and she led the retreat I went to last year. She also recently started a project called She is Loved that you should definitely go check out. ;)



I think the caption on this one is already pretty self-explanatory. ;)


I was excited my braces were finally off, so I took a selfie. haha


I met Anna Gray and Moriah!! They're both sweet & super talented photographers that are beautiful inside and out! It was so much fun talking with them for a couple hours and getting to know them a bit more! I love these girls! If you click on their names it'll take you to their photography pages, but Anna Gray also has a blog if you want to check that out, which you should. ;)


I stole this photo from Moriah's snapchat story because it was the best picture we took all afternoon ;) haha



That's all the "big stuff" that happened before I went on my social media hiatus, but I know I'll have more to tell y'all about when I come back very soon. :)



What have you been up to lately? :)



His love is like a storm,
Sarah


p.s. If you'd like to help support Delight, which is how I met Anna, Moriah, AND Erin, for the next few days you can buy a comfy t-shirt here! You can also see here what the current Delight House needs are and contribute monetarily, with buying a gift (you can sort the list by unpurchased first), or with prayer. All of those things are deeply appreciated.


one // two

4 comments :

  1. Looks like such a fun time! I went to a 5SOS concert this summer! Pretty great, huh!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! They are amazing! :D That's awesome you got to go see them too! :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to finally get my braces of too.

    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete