So I did a thing...


"People tell you to be yourself and then they go and judge you."


 It's unfortunately just the way life is. Which leads me to saying...

I'd been thinking about it for several weeks (and considered it in the past as well), buuuut I did it.
I did the thing.





a before and after


my hair is a bit wind-blown in this photo but I still love it.
(I love my Abby-bird)
(and this photo, courtesy of Savannah)


This is the most drastic thing I've ever done to my hair, and yes, I miss my long hair sometimes. Sometimes I have "phantom hair", but I'm going to love it while it's short, too. :D I've had mostly positive but also a few negative comments about my hair, and that's natural. To the people who've said negative things, I say this. :p It's my hair and I can do what I want, so don't take it personally.

Oh, and I went to the beach too. ^_^ Sorry this isn't a better update or anything, but I just haven't felt much like writing.
This year is passing by quickly. Just makes you remember more how life is but a breath. :)

xx Sarah


10 comments :

  1. You look amazing!! Love it so much, a good change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! You look stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! I love it, Sarah! It suits you perfectly. :) I also have "phantom hair." :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, dear! <3 haha I keep wondering if I'll ever NOT have phantom hair. ;)

      Delete
  4. Sarah it looks bea-u-ti-ful! Beautiful and pretty and lovely. <3

    xx

    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dearie! I must catch up on reading your blog soon! (among others...yeesh) :p
      <3

      Delete
  5. I seriously love your new hair. It's like the cutest! I don't understand why people have to be so mean. My favorite beauty you tuber just stopped doing daily vlogs because she couldn't take all the negative comments. People complaining about her changing her voice but in reality it was only her morning voice or tired voice. I mean come on people.haha Or people going on about how ugly her hair is but I think it looks so nice. People just want to make others feel bad and it's just sad. You are beautiful friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, so much, Hannah girl, for your ever-constant support. :)
      That is a sad thing. And sometimes MY voice just sounds different. Do people even realize how much work it is to change your voice on purpose?! haha Wow. People do surprise me sometimes.
      I love you, dear one! <3

      Delete