This or that tag

hey! Cindy from Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl. tagged me! :) Thanks Cindy! You're precious!


Rules: Answer the questions given to you, give the people you nominate the same questions, nominate three people and let them know they've been tagged. (You don't have to do this tag if you don't want to)



Cindy's questions:

Hair up or down?
I personally much prefer leaving my hair down, but of course when it gets all in my face and annoys me, up it goes. haha!

Dessert or fruit?
Ugh. Right now? I'm craving brownies. Definitely dessert! haha!

Dress or shirt and sweatpants?
If it is summer/really hot I'd choose a dress because it's so much more comfortable in the crazy humid weather. Any other time, shirt and sweatpants.

One Direction or Jonas Brothers?
One Direction :p

Radio or iPod?
iPod. Every time.

Sleepover at your house or at a friend's house?
Friend's house. Mine is crazy, there's too many people, and it's also pretty darn boring.

Cookies or apples?
Cookies. I had an apple earlier. Now I want something sweet. XD

Playing cards or painting?
Same as what Cindy said. I stink at painting so obviously playing cards.

In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece?
Green? haha


I tag:
Neeli
S.


xox
Sarah :)

8 comments :

  1. Dresses really are so comfortable! I love them. :) This will be fun! Thanks for tagging me! And thanks for leaving your link on my blog, now I know where to find you again! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! ^_^ No problemo ma'am! hehe

      Delete
  2. Aww you're so welcome Sarah! :) And I'm also craving brownies too, so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my fill of brownies this past week finally. haha ;)

      Delete
  3. awwwww thank you so much I love your answer's , thank you i feel so specially being awarded by amazing bloggers !! love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awww you flatter me! It was my pleasure to award you! :)

      Delete
  4. YOUR BLOG...


    I LOVE.


    oh my gosh, it is so beautiful. it won't let me follow right now, so i shall try again later. :}

    xoxo,
    Kenzie

    P.S. I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my. This means a lot coming from such a person as yourself with an especially beautiful blog. :)
      Thank you for following. :)

      I've missed you, and being in the blogosphere more often as well!!! I am hoping to sort of get back into it some more, but starting tomorrow I'm going on a 7 day social media fast.

      Delete