long hair, don't care.


I looked to see what pictures I had uploaded of late. I have mostly videos I'll probably never upload, and then a month's worth of selfies.
I have found so many quotes recently that I think are absolutely great, so I'm sharing them, and I figured I'd share some of those selfies too. hehe


We've gotten a lot more snow this year than usual.
"Do not apologize for existing, for being yourself. Apologize when you are not."
-Natalie Patterson

um...pardon the towels. haha
 "If all else fails, repeat after me: I am enough, I am enough, I am most certainly enough."
-Natalie Patterson


mah un-tame-able lion's mane I call hair
"Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody."
-Kid President 

On Valentine's Day, a community of girls and I decided to celebrate by
wearing pink lipstick and posting photos on Instagram.
 "Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink." 
-Lilly Pulitzer


late night skype with friends is great.
waking up early the next morning? not so great.
"Conversations really are the best after 3 am. The heavier the eyelids, the sincerer the words and silence is not awkward, it's shared."
-Author Dau Voire


my sister visited recently and braided my hair a lot.
i miss that. and her.
"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we might as well dance."
 -Jeanne C. Stein


-*-



This picture was pretty much the only other one I had.
On February 27th, I put a red X on my hand (with lipstick....I didn't have a red marker, okay?! needless to say, a stain lasted for several days after the 27th. haha), to stand up and make others aware of modern day slavery. We need to end it.



just a brief 'hello' to kind of say I'm still alive. haha!
be back soon, I promise. there's stuff I want to say. xx
-Sarah



14 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Right? :) I loved that one so much. :)

      Delete
  2. You, pretty girl, always make me smile. I get excited every time I see you write a new post. :) Can I see your videos? ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. :) Thanks for you kind words, dear girl. <3 You always make me smile too, and I can never get enough of your blog posts/letters/messages. hehe <3
      Sure ;) Seriously, would you want to see them though? haha They're so random sometimes. XD
      love you girly!

      Delete
    2. Aww you're so sweet dear friend! Yes, I would love to watch them. You make me smile. <3

      Delete
    3. Awwww ^_^ I'll have to get a few of them up soon. :) You make me smile too, dear. :) <3

      Delete
  3. You're so gorgeous! Beautiful pictures and I love all those quotes. Love the one about never apologizing for being yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww Lydia! Thank you so much! I have to remind you you are mighty beautiful yourself. :)
      That one I think was my favorite out of this bunch. :) I just found it yesterday. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, Sarah, I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Violet! :D Thanks for coming to check it out! I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  5. I love how real your blog is! I always love finding other Christian girls who like to just write and be random too :P keep it up! And if you'd like you can check out my blog, too: ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! :D I love that too. :D I'll definitely be checking out your blog, for sure! :)
      Thanks for 'stopping by' and leaving a comment! ^_^

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness. You are so pretty. And you're making me crave long hair, if it's possible to crave something that's not food.
    I'm peeking through your blog and it's so beautiful! I love the title. hehe.

    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you so much!!! Haha I do think it's possible to crave things that aren't food. :)
      So glad you like my blog. :D I'm pretty pleased with it myself. haha Glad you like the title ;)

      Delete