If only



Don't stay in the 'Land of If Only', because you know that, in the end, 'even if' one thing changed, everything now would be different.
I'd be a different person than I am now, and I don't want to be someone else.
I'd not have the same wisdom, nor the same scars on my soul because I wouldn't have gone through the same things.
I'd also probably be missing out on knowing some of the greatest people in my life; and I don't really wanna stay in that 'Land of If Only' because I realize these things.
I love that God has placed me where I am right now, and I'll have to just learn to be content in Him with everything I can't change. :)

just a few thoughts for your Thursday.
xox, Sarah

12 comments :

  1. amazing post, love your blog design !!! your super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not letting me follow your amazing blog uggggggggg ;[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww :( That stinks. But thanks so much for wanting to follow my blog, it means so much to me! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this and needed this. We have talked about it so much and we do really think alike because we must be thinking of this again. You'll totally be able to tell from my Facebook message tonight. ;) It's amazing what just a single thing can do to change the direction of your future. It's like you can keep wondering and maybe feel sad for some moments, but then when you look at what you wouldn't have, it's amazing how thankful you are for the direction that happened. <3 So thankful God had us cross paths. Love you dear girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, girl. I just love you and this.
      I love what you had to add to it. :)
      xoxoxox <3

      Delete
  4. I like these thoughts. :) It's good to choose realistic positivity. I like your blog, so you have a new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmhmm. Realistic positivity. :) I like how you phrased that.
      Thank you so much for following. <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful. This post reminds me of the what I think is called the Serenity Prayer: God grant me the serenity/To accept the things I cannot change;/Courage to change the things I can; /And wisdom to know the difference.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that prayer. :) It's been a while since I've seen it though, so thanks for sharing. ^_^
      xoxo

      Delete